We have studios available for rent in DG Med cluster starting from 48k 1 cheque
to 50k 4 cheques. Contact Ms. Fatima for viewing @052-6034784

BRN #: 4997
RERA ORN #:1645
Phone: 04-4579418
Website: www.lymdubai.com <http://www.lymdubai.com/>

Disclaimer Notice:
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or
incomplete or contain viruses.You should check that any attachments are virus
free before opening them. If you have received this email without your consent
and do not wish to receive any further mails from us, please reply to this
message with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line and we shall remove your
name from our mailing list. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience
caused.