*INTERNATIONAL CITY DIFFERENT SHOPS FOR RENT *

*Morocco J    Front Side      Ready        550 sq ft      55k/4 chqs *

* Morocco J    Back Side       --------         1250 sq ft    85k/4 chqs *

* Morocco I     Back Side  Shell & Core   947 sq ft     75k/4 chqs*

* Morocco I     Front Side      Ready         820 sq ft     68k/4 cqhs *

* China D              Side       Ready         800 sq ft      75k/4 chqs *

* China H         Back Side     Ready         655 sq ft       60k/4 chqs*

* England Y    Back Side       Ready        969  sq ft     72k/4 chqs *

* France P       Front Side      Ready        550 sq ft      55k/4 chqs *

* Greece L       Back Side       Ready       559 sq ft      57k/4 chqs *

*Greece L        Back Side       Ready      559 sq ft      57k/4 chqs*

--
*​Thanks& Best Regards*

*AGHA SHAHID|**Property Consultant**|*

*Real Estate Broker *
*Mob  +971-52-8172037  Mob  +971-55-7760412 *
*England Cluster *

*Email: info5alir...@gmail.com <amer.primeh...@gmail.com>,
<http://gmail.com/>*
*Website: www.primehomedubai.com <http://www.batealomar.com/>*

  “Don’t wait to buy property, buy property and wait”

**Property is subject to availability and Price subject to change without
prior notice**