* Direct with me for more info contact me as below.*

*
*

*Ahmad,*

*+971501522507*

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Type*

*Description*

*Original Price*

*Selling Price*

*Premium %*

*Agency Fee*

*Transfer Fees %*

*Location*

*Date of Completion*

*Developer*

*Apt*

*Emirates Crown, 5th floor, 2BR Type B, 2455 sq ft, 1 parking, partial sea
view*

850/ sq ft     90% Paid

*1500/ sq ft *

*650/ sq ft*

*2%*

*2%*

*dubai** marina*

*ready*

vakson

*Apt*

*Emirates Crown, 5th floor, 2BR Type B, 2455 sq ft, 1 parking, partial sea
view and marina facing*

850/ sq ft     90% Paid

*1500/ sq ft *

*650/ sq ft*

*2%*

*2%*

*dubai** marina*

*ready*

vakson

*Apt*

*Emirates Crown, 5th floor, 2BR Type B, 2615 sq ft, 1 parking, marina view*

850/ sq ft     90% Paid

*1500/ sq ft *

*650/ sq ft*

*2%*

*2%*

*dubai** marina*

*ready*

vakson

*Apt*

*Emirates Crown, 27th floor, 3BR + maid , 3885 sq ft, 2 parking space,
marina view*

850/ sq ft     100% Paid

*1500/ sq ft *

*650/ sq ft*

*2%*

*2%*

*dubai** marina*

*ready*

vakson

*Apt*

*Emirates Crown, 22nd floor, 3BR + maid , 3885 sq ft, 2 parking space,
marina view*

850/ sq ft

*1500/ sq ft *

*650/ sq ft*