Dear All Agents,

All of these properties are direct with me for your investers please
give your best prices

1 Bedroom Apt. plus 1 car parking
Global Golf Residence
Dubai Sport City
The apt. has a Golf View
843 sq/ft
Developer:  Best Homes

Payment schedule
AED 69,298 per quarter
4 quarterly payments are already done
Payment starting date:  15 Nov. 2007

Next Payment : 15 Nov. 2008
Completion date:  March 2010
Price
Original Price:  AED 692,984/-  (AED 775 per sq/ft plus AED 40,000/-
parking)

As regards the other properties the list is as below;

Al Ghadeer (Sorouh) : Villa of approx 4000 sq.ft; Original Price: AED
6.33 million; Paid 10%, next payment of 5% in December 2008

Hills Villa in Abu Dhabi Khaleej Al Arabi road (for UAE nationals
only) approx 7000 sq.ft; Price approx 7.6 mn; Paid 10%; next payment
due.

14th floor of First Gulf Bank's (Green Emirates Properties) SEDRAWAN
tower in Reem Island. Approx 11000 sq.ft, Paid 10% next payment Dec
2008

Gates Tower in Reem Island; 51st flr; Approx 21000 sq.ft Paid 15%

The One Tower on Sh. Zayed Road; Commercial Freehold property, 9
floors, wach floor approx 11000 sqft.

Please Give you Best Prices to Me

All these Properties are 100 % Direct with me no other agent

Regards

Naveed Ali Shah
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

050 5608773