Dear All,

                  Hot Rental list see in attachment.

**

I AM  STILL UPDATING THIS LIST, PLEASE CALL FOR MOR INFO.

PLEASE If U call from a land line number and I don't pick up, send me an SMS
so I know who it is and I'll call U back.. if u have some queries

Email me on the beloew address.

**
**
*Thanks And Regards*
*Direct Homes L.L.C *  *A Member of Direct Group
Nadir *
Mobile No : 050 9413888
Fax No     : 04 3445537
P.O.Box   : 87087 Dubai-UAE
E-mail     : [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>