Hello and welcome here,
I really will try not to make you lose your time:

I wrote this message because what I'm about to tell you has helped to
take me away from economic problems and I'm sure it can help many
people, even you.
How?... I've been earning not less than 18% per month of the little
capital that I had, I “thighted the belt” for a few months, but it was
worth and now I can finally start to breathe.
I'm talking abouth a Company that operates regularly from 1997 in the
Forex Market; if you don't know the market, search on internet, you'll
find everithing about it (but you can ask me too...).
I have done it and I thought about it 6 months before considering it
seriously, but many people told me that it was a scam (18 %!!!),
because they did not know the possibilities of profit in Forex and I
was afraid of the usual cheats.
Bull shit!  I used my head, I have done my researches and I realased
that these companies earn much more than 18% per mouth, so is
reasonable that they give to the investors that % !!!  And I can
explain you how & why too.
Now, not everyone, but many of my friends changed their minds, some
people did also register without money, but they gain % thanks to
others who trusted them investing their savings.     Just to let you
know, the minimum investment is 50 $. !!!
However, for ANY question, I'm always ready to answer you, when you'll
join through my link you will have my direct contacts too,
registration is obviously free (to anticipate what you're surely
asking yourselves) only if you decide to invest or work for it, I will
have some benefits (from 4% to 1%) just like you, if you will
register.
*You probably have seen other messages about ForexMacro, what's the
difference between me and them? NOTHING !  If we talk about the
interests, but I ensure you that you will always have an answer to all
your questions and, what I believe more in: COLLABORATION to allow you
to grow, or get the best from your investment.
What else to say ... ... Sign up, it costs nothing, you can earn money
whether you can invest or not ..... and again I assure all the help I
can give to exploit this opportunity, don't waste your time:
http://www.forexmacro.com/index.php?stelore
PS: the site is almost entirely in Spanish is just something
translated into English.

Whatever you will decide to do
I wish you all the best
Stefano