Following  property For sale  INTERNATIONAL CITY

1) Studio For Sale INTERNATIONAL CITY

Size                         479Sq Net

Cluster                     FRANCE

Status                     Vaccant  (Partial round about facing)

Floor                       1st Floor

Building                    Q8

Transfer                   AVAILABLE ON POA

Price                        540 .000

2) |Studio For Sale INTERNATIONAL CITY

Size                         479Sq Net

Cluster                     PERSIA

Status                     Vaccant (PARKING FACING)

Floor                        3RD

Building                    N10

Transfer                   AVAILABLE ON POA

Price                         535.000

For further details Please Call

Best Regards

Noman Safdar
Mob #    +971 50 9187287

Usman
Mob #     +971 50 4544619

Woodland Real Estate Broker L L C
Tel #      +971 4 4308141
Fax#      +971 4 4308140

Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web:  www.woodland-realestate.com

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation
form and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."

NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior
notice.

** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the
information enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to  remove you
from the database.* *