Dear Associates,

I have an urgent requirement of 3 commercial units (offices) in Dubai
Investment Park (DIP). I have two clients, one direct and one indirect.

Both clients is looking for commercial freehold (not freezone or any DMCC
laws). My client wants two offices. each of 1000 to 1500sqft with one having
about 2000sqft storage space. The indirect client wants a commercial office
off 1200sqft to 1500sqft.

Both clients want to buy, Ready to move in . LOI can be given if needed,
only after approval of what is on offer.

Contact me on my cellphone, text me the details and will do the needful with
immediate effect..

Please agents/owners with direct properties will be preferred.

--
Sean Apolinio Po
[?]Cell 1: +971 50 428 2729