Status          Vaccant

Size            479 Sq

Price           530 k

Available On vakson Transfer

For more details Please Call

Best Regards

Adnan Ahmed

00971 50 7004757

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please
forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will
forward your property to my growing list of buyers."

NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.

** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to  remove you from the
database.* *