FOR SALE -DUBAI MARINA

Marina Crown

Location: Opposite Le Meredian Mina Siyahi Hotel.

35th floor,two bedroom plus maids' room, 1716 sq.ft. price Aed. 1,675,000/=
(net to owner)

The property is vacant and has a title deed.

Commission 2% payable by purchaser and 2% land dept. charges.

Viewing by appointment only.

Emerald Residence

Location: Dubai marina, opposite the new Yatch club, in district 4

1st and 2nd floor three bedroom duplex unit, 2470 sq.ft., price Aed.
2,225,000/= (net to owner)

The property is vacant and has a title deed.

Commission 2% payable by purchaser and 2% land dept. charges.

Viewing by appointment only.

Thank you,
Regards,

Ali
+97-50 15 35 234

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form
and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
 NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
 ** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you
from the database.* *