Dear Sir,

I hope you are keeping well. I have some of my direct properties for rental;
kindly please find the details bellow:

Rental Property

1.      Villa in Mirdiff

a.      3 bed  + maids room + Living & Dining room
b.      Private car park
c.      With small garden
d.      Plot area is 3000 sq ft
e.      BUA is 2,800 sq ft
f.      With same specification 2 villas are available
g.      Rent is 130,000 AED per year
h.      3 cheques

2.      Compound Villa in Mirdiff

a.      5 bed  + maids room + Living & Dining room
b.      Private car park
c.      Swimming pool & Jaquzi
d.      Rent is 165,000 AED per year
e.      3 villas are available
f.      3 cheques

Waiting for your positive reply,

Regards.

Signature
Bilal Akhtar
Sales Manager

My Dream Property Dubai
Sheikh Zayed Road, Emaar Gold & Diamond Park Building No. 6, Office 120 |
P.O. Box: 118858, Dubai UAE

Tel: (+971 4) 3234443 | Fax: (+971 4) 3234442 | Mobile: (+971) 50 8880674

bilal <mailto:bi...@mydreamproperty.ae> @mydreamproperty.ae |
<http://www.mydreamproperty.ae/> www.mydreamproperty.ae

Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer

This email, together with any attachments, is for the confidential and
exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you receive it in error, please delete
the email and its attachments from your system immediately and notify us by
return e-mail. Do not disclose copy, circulate or use any information
contained in this e-mail.

C Copyrights 2005, My Dream Property.