fullseaview

3)
UPTOWN MOTOR CITY
Dickens Circus - 2 & 3
2 units 2b/r+s
2 ½ WASH ROOMS, WITH BALCONY, STORE
Type :               2 Bed Room + Store
Floor :              2
Area :               1647 Sq ft  big apartment
View :               EXCELLENT VIEW
Parking :           2 Underground parking & 2Store Included
Kitchen :           Fully Equipped
Rental:            90 k

4)
discovery garden
studio
bldg 77
medt u
huge studio
36k

5)
Tecom
madison resecdiance
2 bedroom +2&half bath
17 floor
szr marina view
85k

6)
springs 4
street 7
3b/r+study
near  comunity centre
partical lake view
150k
Viewing By Appoinment Only

7)
marina promenade
2b/r
each bedroom with bath
beautyfull apt
yacht jbr seaview marina view
for viewing please call me

8)
marina resediance
4 floor
1b/r
marina view
80k

For More Details Please Call

Adnan Ahmed

00971-50-7004757

 "Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and
I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
 NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
 ** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
 Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from
the database.* *