Dear Sir,

I hope you are enjoying good days of your life with your loved once.

I have a couple of properties for rent and I also have serious inquires from
my client, both of them are mentioned bellow. If you have direct client for
the properties which I have, kindly update me and regarding the properties
which I am looking for my direct client if you have direct listings, kindly
please update me on it.

Available Properties for Rent:

Dubai Marina

*        2 bed

*        Full sea view

*        Big balcony

*        Fully furnished

*        Dorrabay Building

*        120,000 AED per year

*        2 cheques

Jumeirah Lakes Tower

*        2 bed + maids room

*        Sea, Sheikh Zayed, Marina Towers& lake view

*        25th floor

*        Icon Tower 1

*        75,000 AED

*        3 cheques

Palm Jumeirah

*        1 bed fully furnished

*        In Al Tamar

*        105,000 AED

*        3 cheques

Wanted for Rent

International City CBD ( Urgent)

*        2 bed unfurnished

*        Budget market price

Wanted to buy

*        3 bed apartment in Dubai Marina, should have full marina view.
Viewing tomorrow afternoon. URGENT

*        3 bed town house in Jumeirah Village Triangle / Circle

Budget market price

*        2 bed town house or a villa. Budget is 1,300,000 AED

I hope you will get back to me soon.

Regards.

Signature
Bilal Akhtar
Sales Manager

My Dream Property Dubai
Sheikh Zayed Road, Emaar Gold & Diamond Park Building No. 6, Office 120 |
P.O. Box: 118858, Dubai UAE

Tel: (+971 4) 3234443 | Fax: (+971 4) 3234442 | Mobile: (+971) 50 8880674

bilal <mailto:bi...@mydreamproperty.ae> @mydreamproperty.ae |
<http://www.mydreamproperty.ae/> www.mydreamproperty.ae

Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer

This email, together with any attachments, is for the confidential and
exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you receive it in error, please delete
the email and its attachments from your system immediately and notify us by
return e-mail. Do not disclose copy, circulate or use any information
contained in this e-mail.

C Copyrights 2005, My Dream Property.