Dear Sir,

I hope you are having good time of your life with your loved once.

Requirements:

1.      Villa to buy of 3 to 4 bed ( Local Property)

a.      Location should be either Midriff, Nil al Hammer, Mizhar
b.      Budget is 3 to 4 million

2.      1 bed in JLT for rent

a.      Budget is 50,000 AED

3.      2 bed to buy in Iris Blue - Dubai Marina

a.      Should be Full Marina View

4.      3 bed to buy in The Point Tower - Dubai Marina

a.      Should be 01 unit, and should be above 10th floor

5.      Looking for rent 3 bed in Arabian Ranches, with a big garden and the
budget is 180,000 AED

6.      Looking for my direct client 4 bed villa in Jumeirah Island for RENT

a.      Budget is 200,000 AED +

Available Properties for Rent:

Dubai Marina - Dorrabay

*        2 bed

*        Full sea view

*        Big balcony

*        Fully furnished

*        Dorrabay Building

*        120,000 AED per year

*        2 cheques

Dubai Marina - The Jewels

*        1 bed

*        3rd floor

*        Pool view

*        105,000 AED per year

*        2 to 3 cheques

Jumeirah Lakes Tower

*        2 bed + maids room

*        Jumeirah Island view

*         37th floor

*        Icon Tower 2

*        80,000 AED

*        Size: 1,100 sq ft

*        3 to 4 cheques

Palm Jumeirah

*        1 bed fully furnished

*        In Al Tamar

*        105,000 AED

*        3 cheques

Waiting for your reply,

Regards.

Signature
Bilal Akhtar
Sales Manager

My Dream Property Dubai
Sheikh Zayed Road, Emaar Gold & Diamond Park Building No. 6, Office 120 |
P.O. Box: 118858, Dubai UAE

Tel: (+971 4) 3234443 | Fax: (+971 4) 3234442 | Mobile: (+971) 50 8880674

bilal <mailto:bi...@mydreamproperty.ae> @mydreamproperty.ae |
<http://www.mydreamproperty.ae/> www.mydreamproperty.ae

Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer

This email, together with any attachments, is for the confidential and
exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you receive it in error, please delete
the email and its attachments from your system immediately and notify us by
return e-mail. Do not disclose copy, circulate or use any information
contained in this e-mail.

C Copyrights 2005, My Dream Property.