From: dubaitrading@googlegroups.com [mailto:dubaitrad...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Usman
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2009 2:37 PM
To: DubaiTrading@googlegroups.com
Subject: {sponsored: www.buildingarabia.com} SALE- EMIRATES HILLS VILLA

CUSTOM DESIGN TRANSITIONARY LUXURY BRAND NEW VILLA AT EMIRATES HILL
SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR THE PEOPLE OF EXCLUSIVE TASTE
16,432 Sq/Ft. PLOT AREA
13,487 Sq/Ft. BUILT-UP AREA
5 EN-SUIT BEDROOM
TWO FAMILY HALL
STUDY ROOM
WALNUT FLOORING
DRIVER ROOM
STAFF QUARTERS
GYMNISIUM
PANTRY
LANDSCAPE GARDEN
4 CAR PARKING
STATE OF THE ART HOME SECURITY SYSTEM
MODERN KITCHEN WITH MASTER CRAFTMANSHIP CABINETRY
ONE MUST SEE THIS TO BELIEVE THIS.
PRESENTATION ON REQUEST.
SALE AED 25M + Transfer + COMMISSION

For More details please Call
USMAN+971 50 4544619

Woodland Real Estate Broker L L C
Tel # +971 4 4308141
Fax# +971 4 4308140
Email: sa...@woodland-realestate.com
Web: www.woodland-realestate.com

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form
and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you
from the database.* *

17:50:00