Dear All,
1)
One Bed Available For Sale Intl City
Cluster Italy
Area    730 Sq
Floor   3rd
Status  Vaccant  (w/ Balcony )
price   420,000 Net To Owner
Transfer        Available With Title Deed

2)
Studio Available For Sale
Cluster England
Floor   3rd
Building        X23
Status  Vaccant (w/o Balcony)
Price   320,000 Net To Owner
Transfer        Available With Title Deed

For More Details Please Call

Adnan Ahmed
00971 50 7004757

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please
forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will
forward your property to my growing list of buyers."NB: Prices & availability
are subject to change without any prior notice.** This mail has been sent to
you as a person interested in the information enclosed. This message is not
intended for Junk/Spam.Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to
UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.* *