Price AED 750 per sq.ft. net

2) 3 bedroom + maid room + 1 parking
3885 sq.ft. + marina View
Price AEd 750 per sq.ft. net

3) 3 bedroom + maid room + 1 parking
100% SEA VIEW + above 40th floor
AED 850 per sq.ft. net

4) Penthouse - Emirates Crown
7690 sq.ft. + 3 parkings + 2 storage rooms
AED 7.5 million net

5) medows-7
4 bedroom + study + maid's room.
Plot size: 9426 sq.ft.
BUA: 6151 sq.ft.
100% ON THE LAKE - FACING FOUNTAIN
6) Executive Tower "K"
2 bedroom + utility room + 1 parking
1216 sq.ft. net area
above 20th floor
Sh. Zayed Road Facing

O.P.: AED 1023.84 per sq.ft. net.
S.P.: AED 975 per sq.ft. net.

70% paid
Handover on 18th of October 2009

7) Shops - International City
England Cluster
All sizes available
Price AED 475 per sq.ft. net

Commissions: 2% (NON NEGOTIABLE)
ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE WITH PAYMENT IN HAND.
ALL PROPERTIES HAVE TITLE DEEDS.

For More details please Call

Mohammed
00971 50 1535234

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please
forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will
forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from
the database.* *