1bedroom in shoreline palm jumaira
sea view
1st 2nd 3rd floor

required Credit Notes from nakheel

Please Send Complete Details

Regards
Aamir
00971 50 9198072

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please
forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will
forward your property to my growing list of buyers.
"NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.**
This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed.
This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.Please send a message with
unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.* *