Dear All,

Following Property Available With us For Sale

Cluster Italy
Floor   3rd
Area    880 Sqft Net ( Large Unit )
Status  Vaccant With Balcony
Price   440,000 AED  NET TO OWNER  + Transfer  + Commission
Transfer        Available With TITLE DEED

For Viewing Please Call

Adnan Ahmed

00971 50 7004757

 "Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and
I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
 NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
 ** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
 Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from
the database.* *

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com