"Attn all Owners and Investors, if you want to sell your property faster
please forward to us an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation
form and we will forward your property to our growing list of buyers."

WE are LOOKING for: SALE

3 BR Apartment, Oldtown in Downtown (URGENT)
Size: 2000 sq. ft. +
Cash Buyer
Budget: Market Price

3 BR Townhouse, Green Community in Motorcity
Finance Buyer
Budget: Market Price (Ref: AZ)

4 BR Bungalow, Green Community, in Motorcity
Cash Buyer
Budget: Market Price

1 BR Apartment, Goldcrest Vuew, in JLT
Cash Buyer
Budget: AED 500K (Ref: AZ)

1 BR Apartment, JLT
Except Dubai Gate
Size; 800 sq. ft to 1000 sq. ft.
Must have a good view
Budget: AED 700K max (Ref: NR)

WE are LOOKING for: RENT

4 BR Villa, Mirador in Arabian Ranches
Rent: Market Price (Ref: AZ)

4 BR or 5 BR Villa, Meadow 1 to 5
Must have a good view
Rent: Market Price (Ref: AZ)

3 BR Villa, Meadows
Must have a good view
Rent: Market Price (Ref: AZ)

3 BR  Shoreline Apartment in Palm Jumeirah
Rent: Market Price (Ref: AZ)

1 BR  Apartment, Golden Mile in Palm Jumeirah
Must have a good view
Rent: Market Price (Ref: AZ)

Best Regards,

Ref: NR
NATASHA
Property Consultant
Mob: +971 50 911 6501
Ref: AZ
ANZHELIKA
Property Consultant
Mob: +971 50 684 4618

NADIA REAL ESTATE (RERA No. 748)
P. O. Box 122823, Dubai, UAE
Email: i...@nadiapro.com

Disclaimer:
Property is subject to availability & the price may change without prior
notice.
This communication contains information which may be confidential,
personal and/or privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that
any distribution, forwarding, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited. Any personal views expressed in
this e-mail are those of the individual sender and this company does not
endorse or accept responsibility for them. Prior to taking any action based
upon this e-mail message, you should seek appropriate confirmation of its
authenticity.