Dear Sir,

I hope you are doing well.

I have serious inquiries form my direct client which are mentioned below,
kindly please send me your direct listings:

Property Details for buying

1.      Studio at Discovery Garden Med building

a.      Should be below 90 no. building, above 1st floor and unit no. 03 or
15 which are in corner.
b.      If it is rented no problem
c.      Budget is 325,000 net to the owner

2.      3 bed room at Old Town

a.      Should be vacant on the Ground floor with the garden
b.      Budget is 2,700,000 AED Negotiable

3.      4 bed + Maids at Jumeirah Beach Residence

a.      Should be above 10th floor full Sea View
b.      Budget is market price
c.      Should be Vacant
d.      Looking in the building under which there is Supermarket or near to
Supermarket ( I believe in Rimal 1,2 & 3 ) correct me if I am wrong.

4.      4+1 bed unit/penthouse in Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Lakes Tower, or
Jumeirah Beach Residences for cash.

a.      Approx area 3000-4400 sq ft.
b.      Should be on a higher floor.
c.      Preferably close to metro station.
d.      Please send offers.

5.      3 bed, type B at Palm Jumeirah, Oceana Resort Building Adriatic,
Caribbean or Pacific  ( 1 agent friend of mine)

a.      Should be Type B
b.      Unit 02 above 2nd floor
c.      Size is 2248 or more
d.      Budget is the market price

I hope things are clear.

Waiting fro your reply,

Regards.

Signature
Bilal Akhtar
Sales Manager

My Dream Property Dubai

AL ITTIHAD ROAD, AL KHOORY BUILDING, OFFICE NO.2| P.O. Box: 118858, Dubai
UAE

Mobile: (+971) 50 8880674

Tel: (+971 4) 2699936 (+9714)2663026

Fax: (+971 4) 2663027

bilal <mailto:bi...@mydreamproperty.ae> @mydreamproperty.ae |
<http://www.mydreamproperty.ae/> www.mydreamproperty.ae

Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer

This email, together with any attachments, is for the confidential and
exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you receive it in error, please delete
the email and its attachments from your system immediately and notify us by
return e-mail. Do not disclose copy, circulate or use any information
contained in this e-mail.

C Copyrights 2005, My Dream Property.

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com