*Dear agents following properties are urgently required for my Direct
Client.

1. Shop for sale in only England X Cluster size Max 500sqft Give me your
best offer.Viewing Tuesday

2 .Shop for sale in only France P12 building or next by building facing the
supermarket size Max 900 to 100 sqft Give me your best offer.Viewing anytime

3. Furnished one bed for Rent in Al Tajer for 6 months.Viewing today

Please mail the details to me at vicky.ag...@gmail.com or call me at
+919716401694*

--
Vicky Gupta