Dear Ashfaq

I discussed yesterday with a Mohammed ( company who owns this unit) and he
asked me to send him details for the apt might be suitable for the deal.

So the idea is that my buyer is very much interested to buy 1402, but yes it
is expensive for him at the moment.

That's why he is offering his 3broom apt in Murjan 6, 20th floor, 80% sea
view and the rest of the sum he will pay cash.

Kindly forward the info to owners and let me know  conditions they will
accept.

Thanks

Regards

Tania