Dear All
We are looking for 2 plots in The Villa project approximately arround 6000 sq
ft each preferabely side by side(next to each other).If you have any
availibilities direct with you.
Please reply me immidiately with complete details for a quick deal.

Notice : Owners please list your properties with us for an immidiate deal.

Noman Safdar
Woodland Real Estate Broker L L C
Tel #      +971 4 4308141
Fax#      +971 4 4308140
Mob #    +971 50 9187287
             +971 50 9515685
Email : no...@woodland-realestate.com
Web:  www.woodland-realestate.com
RERA Broker # 7985

** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to  remove you from the
database.* *
*  * We sincerely apologize for any possible inconvenience**

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com