One Bed Room Hall available for rent
Cluster Morocco
Buildin J-06
Floor 3rd
Area 732 Sq Ft
Price 28,000 AED
Viewing Please Call
6)
21 Studios Availablr For Rent In Greece Cluster One Building

For Details please Call Us

We are also looking for some properties for sale in International City as
mentioned below.
1)
One Bed Room Hall Required For Sale international City (European Cluster Only)
2)
Studio Required For Rent International City (European Cluster Only)

ATTN OWNER : If you have any property in International city for sale or rent.
Please do let me know.I have ready buyers and tenants for quick deals.

Adnan Ahmed
Woodland Real Estate Broker L L C
Tel #      +971 4 4308141
Fax#      +971 4 4308140
Mob #    +971 55 7868388

** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to  remove you from the
database.* *
*  * We sincerely apologize for any possible inconvenience**

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com