Dear All,
Spring Villa Available For Rent
Spring  6
Type    4M
Rent    80,000

Viewing B y Appoinment Only

2)
Studio Available For Sale International City
Cluster spain
Building        S1
Status  Rented till June 2011
Floor   4th with balcony facing Round about
Price   217,000 AED ALL IN PRICE
Transfer        Available With Title Deed
3)
One Bed Room  Available For Sale International City
Cluster spain
Building        S11
Status  Vacant
Floor   Ground Floor
Price   295,000 AED ALL IN PRICE
Transfer        Available With Title Deed

For viewing Please call

ATTN OWNER : If you have any property in Spring for sale or rent. Please do let
me know.I have ready buyers and tenants for quick deals.

Adnan Ahmed
Woodland Real Estate Broker L L C
Mob #    +971 55 7868388

** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to  remove you from the
database.* *
*  * We sincerely apologize for any possible inconvenience**

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com