Contact Ahmed Rauf 0505099921 Or Reply At aa.dubaid...@gmail.com

DISCLAIMER: If you do not want these newsletters any more, mail us "remove me" in the subject and send it to remove.dubaid...@gmail.com  we apologies for any inconvenience. Mailing removes me to any email rather then the above will not be able to remove you from the list.

REF NO 0114

T O  L E T

Our Very Big Size

 Advertising Board   on Sheikh Zayed Road

Annual  Asking Rent: 1 Million AED Negotiable

Size of Board: 40 Meters X 08 Meters

REF NO 0015

LOOKING FOR SALE

Looking For Sale 10000 Sq.fts Commercial Space For Clinic (Medical Center)

In Dubai Marina or JLT Only on Ground or 1St Floor

Client Budget is Open But price must be on below the Market

REF NO 0116

LOOKING FOR RENT

Looking For Rent, 4000 Sq.fts to 20000 Sq.fts Commercial Space For Super Market

in Dubai Marina, JLT, or Any Good Location in Dubai

Client Budget is Open But Rent must be on below the Market Price

REF NO 0015

LOOKING FOR SALE

Looking 200000 Sq.fts 0r

(18580 Sq.Meters) Warehouse For Sale

 in DIP OR JEBEL ALI INDS AREA

Client Budget is Open But price must be on below the Market Price

REF NO 0117

Office Space

Available For Rent,

In T-Com

Sizes: Start From 1100 Sq.Fts to 20000 Sq.fts

Different Sizes are available

Rent Start From 55-70 AED Per Sq.fts

Parking: 2 cars  to 40 cars Its Depend on office Size

One car parking applicable on every 500 sq.fts office space

REF NO 0089

1 Bedroom Apt For Sale,

In Discovery Garden,

Mughal Bldg

Type: U

Size: 1250 Sq.fts Gross and 979 Sq.fts Net Area

Selling Price: 400000 AED Net To The Owner

REF NO 0085

Warehouses For Rent,

We have 4(Four) Warehouse With Office Space+Kitchen+Bathroom For Rent,

In DIP

Area: 4000 Sq.fts Each

REF NO 0003

8000 Sq.fts Warehouse For Rent,

In Al Quoz

We have For Rent, Warehouse’s In Al Quoz Industrial (3) SIZES: 8000  Sqfts Insulated Rent: 25 AED PER SQ.FTS