Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:51:02 +0400
Subject: {sponsored: www.buildingarabia.com} REQUIRED URGENTLY FOR DIRECT BUYERS
From: uaepr...@gmail.com
To: catchaz...@yahoo.com; moha...@navirealty.com

Dear All,

Req properties for sale:

1)  greens 3+laundry  1620 sq ft  finance buyer

2) greens 4 bed room 2400 sq ft finance buyer

3) the views 2 bedroom in towers good deal cash buyer

4)greens 2+study with courtyard  finance buyer

5) Alreem 3 End  should be vacant cash buyer

6) oldtown island 2 bed with min 1600 sq ft cash buyer vacant prefered

7) southridge 2 bedroom with burj or fountain view  cash buyer

8) 2 bed in burj khalifa  with fountain view cash buyer

If you have any good deals  which meets my requirement feel free to call me

regards

Azeem
0553463407 / 0502978646

--