Dear All

I have a buyer for 3B/R apartment in Dubai Marina , his looking for huge
flat (more than 2000 sqft) it has to be full marina or sea view ( not
partial view) if it is low floor is ok .

The budget is 1.9 M to 2 M.

The viewing on Thursday 20,2011 .

Please if you have any direct property let me know .

Kind Regards,

Leila Letafat

Property Consultant

cid:image001.jpg@01CA428E.0EF4BD70

Mobile     :+971 50 6980500

Landline   : +971 4 4224777

Fax            : +971 4 4224137

E-mail       : le...@gowealthyrealestate.com

Website : www.gowealthy.com <http://www.gowealthyrealestate.com/>

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER;

Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to the First Gowealthy
Real Estate Brokers (FGREB). It is intended only for the addressee and may
contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review,
re-transmission, dissemination, print or other use of this information by
the person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and
delete this email from your system without copying or disseminating it or
placing any reliance upon its contents. FGREB cannot accept liability for
any breaches of confidence arising through use of email. Any opinions
expressed in this email (including any attachments) are those of the author
only and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or intentions of FGREB.
FGREB will not accept responsibility for any commitments made by our
employees outside the scope of our business. FGREB does not warrant the
accuracy or completeness of such information. The email and the contents of
any attachments are not legally binding in any way and may not be construed
by the addressee or any other reader as any kind of representation or
undertaking on our part or place any obligation on FGREB. Any sums and
proposed transactions mentioned in this email are for information purposes
only and are not binding unless all legal and compliance documentation
required for such transaction is executed. The recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. FGREB accepts no

In association with www.buildingarabia.com