From: dubaitrading@googlegroups.com [mailto:dubaitrading@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Leila
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 4:33 PM
To: dubai-property-investm...@googlegroups.com;
dubaitrading@googlegroups.com; oceanwaverealest...@googlegroups.com
Subject: {sponsored: www.buildingarabia.com} Request 5000 sqft office in
Citadel , Business Bay for sale

Dear All

Request  5000 sqft office space ,Citadel building in Business Bay for sale .

the budget is 700 to 800 per sqft .

I have a viewing on Sunday , please if you have any direct property contact
me .

Kind Regards,

Leila Letafat

Property Consultant

cid:image001.jpg@01CA428E.0EF4BD70

Mobile     :+971 50 6980500

Landline   : +971 4 4224777

Fax            : +971 4 4224137

E-mail       : le...@gowealthyrealestate.com

Website : www.gowealthy.com <http://www.gowealthyrealestate.com/>

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission
is intended by ( Gowealthy ) or one of its associates for the use of the
named individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. It is not intended
for transmission to, or receipt by, any individual or entity other than the
named addressee (or a person authorized to deliver it to the named
addressee) except as otherwise expressly permitted in this electronic mail
transmission. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
please delete it without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of
the error by reply email or by calling Gowealthy  at +971 (4) 4224777.

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com

In association with www.buildingarabia.com