Dear All,
INTERNATIONAL CITY SHOPS AND APARTMENTS AVAILABLE FOR RENT
SHOPS :
READY SHOP AVAILABLE IN FRANCE CLUSTER
975 SQ. FT.  (PARKING SIDE)
CURRENTLY MADE UP AS INTERNET CAFÉ
NICE FLOORING, CEILING AND OTHER STUFFS
50,000 – CHECQUES NEGOTIABLE
2)
READY SHOP ENGLAND CLUSTER
463 SQ.FT.
25K ONE PAYMENT
3)
SHOP ENGLAND CLUSTER
505 SQ. FT.
FACING ROUND ABOUT
18K ONE PAYMENT
4)
SHOPS AVAILABLE  MOROCCO CLUSTER   BUILDING I06,  I07, I14, I15
WITH 2 MONTHS GRACE PERIOD
35 PER SQ. FEET
SECURITY DEPOSIT 1,000
5)
CBD
2 BEDROOM LADY RATAN MANOR WITH BALCONY
9TH FLOOR CBD VIEW
1242 SQ. FT.
45K 4 CHEQUES

Viewing Please Call
Miss Teemi

WOODLAND REAL ESTATE LLC
INTERNATIONAL CITY, SPAIN CLUSTER, BLDG S-2,
P.O. Box: 191574, Dubai–UAE.
Cell: (+971 55) 9962102
Tel:  (+971 4) 4308141
Fax: (+971 4) 4308140
www.woodland-realestate.com
RERA  Registration Number:  602

** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to remove you from the
database.* *
* * We sincerely apologize for any possible inconvenience**

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com