Dear Sir/Madam,
Following Property Available For Sale

International City
Dana II, 1 BHK(2bath), 9th flr ,    772.51sqft
Develop by DANAH(FZE)
Selling Price: 425,000/=(net to Owner)
Ready, Fully paid (negotiable)
For Details Please click the link below:
http://www.woodland-realestate.com/viewproperty.php?prop_id=414

JBR:
BAHAR 1
1 B/R – Stunning partial sea view 24th floor ……1100 sq foot
Sale at AED 1.30 Million Net to Owner(negotiable)
Available for viewing anytime! Plz… one day notice.
For Details Please click the link below:
http://www.woodland-realestate.com/viewproperty.php?prop_id=422

Al FATTAN (JBR)
Al Fattan Tower in JBR
3 bedroom, 2,200 sq ft,28th floor, full sea and palm view apartment, fully
furnished
Selling price : 4.3 million net to owner.
For Details Please click the link below:
http://www.woodland-realestate.com/viewproperty.php?prop_id=423

ROYAL OCEANIC
1)
2 Bedroom full palm and sea view,25th floor fully furnished, 1700 sq ft,
Vacant apartment, selling price : 1.9million net to owner.
For Details Please click the link below:
http://www.woodland-realestate.com/viewproperty.php?prop_id=424
2)
1 bedroom full sea and marina view,5th floor, vacant, selling price :
1.2million net to owner.
For Details Please click the link below:
http://www.woodland-realestate.com/viewproperty.php?prop_id=425
3)
JBR-Bldg Rimal 3
3 bedroom apartment (partial sea & full marina view),18th floor
1960 sq ft, fully furnished. Selling price : 1.9 million net to owner.
For Details Please click the link below:
http://www.woodland-realestate.com/viewproperty.php?prop_id=426

THE TORCH
1)
1 Bedroom, 835 sq ft, Handover by 30th March 2011(Dubai Marina View), OP:
808,944/=, SP: 808,944/=
For Details Please click the link below:
http://www.woodland-realestate.com/viewproperty.php?prop_id=427
2)
1 Bedroom, 835 sq ft, Handover by 30th March 2011(Emirates Hills View), OP:
740,240/=, SP: 740,240/=
For Details Please click the link below:
http://www.woodland-realestate.com/viewproperty.php?prop_id=428

MARINA
Marina Pinnacle
2 BHK(2bath), 1644sqft, 3rd flr
Develop by Tiger group.
Original price :  Dhs:1,326,240/=
Selling Price   :  Dhs:1,070,000/=(net to Owner)
Ready, 90% paid. Distress sale, dhs: 650 PS ft
For Details Please click the link below:
http://www.woodland-realestate.com/viewproperty.php?prop_id=416

PALM JUMEIRAH
villa details are as following:
1. signature villa
2. villa location: middle numbers of frond O in palm jumeirah in Dubai
3. vacant & never lived in.
4. Quantum Perry model
Selling Price : 16million net to owner.
Above villa is available for viewing for very buyers but not for the person who
wants to just get an idea(strictly instructed by the owner).
For Details Please click the link below:
http://www.woodland-realestate.com/viewproperty.php?prop_id=429

BURJ VIEWS
Burj Residence Tower 8
3 B/R + Maids room, . Stunning Burj View from bedrooms,1875 sqft……
2 parking spaces, furnished.
Selling : AED 3.6million net to owner (negotiable)
Now available for viewing at anytime, need 1 days notice
For Details Please click the link below:
http://www.woodland-realestate.com/viewproperty.php?prop_id=430

Above properties are for sale with good price.
Also available some properties in IMPZ. Please allow me to serve you more in
case if you are interested in any of  the property mention above.
I would like to request you to register your properties with me for sale and
rental purpose for quick and better results.
Please contact me for further information.
Anjum
Cell: (+971 55) 9962124

WOODLAND REAL ESTATE LLC
P.O. Box: 191574, Dubai–UAE.
Cell: (+971 55) 9962124
Tel:  (+971 4) 4308141
Fax: (+971 4) 4308140
www.woodland-realestate.com
RERA  Registration Number:  602

** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to remove you from the
database.* *
* * We sincerely apologize for any possible inconvenience**

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com