Residential Plot in Al Tawar-3 for Sale
40,000 Sqft, Open from 3 sides,
For locals or GCC Nationals only
Boundary wall done. Ideal Location.
Permission to divide  into two plots
Stone throw distance from Emirates Road
Water and Electricity connection available
AED 7.9M (US$ 2,158,500)

For Viewing Please Call
Visit website for more property
Regards
Malik
00971 50 8542594

WOODLAND REAL ESTATE LLC
P.O. Box: 191574, Dubai
Cell: (+971 50) 8542594
Tel:  (+971 4) 4308141
Fax: (+971 4) 4308140
www.woodland-realestate.com
For further details and more property listings please visit our website
www.woodland-realestate.com

** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to remove you from the
database.* *
* * We sincerely apologize for any possible inconvenience**

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com