Dear Sirs/Madam,

I have these Lovely Seaview Apartments in Palm Jumeirah –Oceana Residence
directly with me for sale.

*Property Name*

*UNIT*

*Type*

*Room*

*BUArea   *

*Net Price-AED*

*PALM** JUMEIRAH-Oceana Residence-Adriatic Building***

*Low floor*

*Type-C*

*2br*

*1743sqft*

*AED-2,575,000/-*

*PALM** JUMEIRAH-Oceana Residence-Adriatic Building***

*High floor*

*Type-A*

*3br*

*2248sqft*

*AED-5,400,000/-*

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

If you or your friends would like to Invest in these Units than please mail
me back with your offers.

I also have International City Property for Rent :-

Studio: Rent-AED18K - 22k (4 Cheques)

1Bedroom: Rent-AED27k - 28k (4 Cheques)

Thanking you in anticipation, I remain yours faithfully

With warm regards,

LAVINIA MIRANDA

GRAND HOME REAL ESTATE.

PROPERTY CONSULTANT