- Dear all :

                               I have client looking for :

  1. 2 unit 1B/D for sale in greens prefer in same building with good view
and price one unit cash one finance which approved from HSBC  .

  2. 2B/D for sale in Arabian Ranches Palmira prefer rented with good deal
cash buyer .

  3. 2B/D for rent in Down Town  ( Burj Residence , South Ridge , 8Boulivard
) with good price and view viewing can be today  .

  4. 1B/D for rent in Down Town Burj Residence tower 7 only from water side
.

                                            - Please send me you property by
e-mail , SMS or call ....................

                Abdulrazak Kayali
             Home Finders Realty
             00971 50 30 48 46 7

--