*Requirements for new office*

Location preference: between Oud Metha & Al Barsha

Full fitted

Area: approximately 6,250 sq feet

Other amenities required are:

   1. 20 parking spaces
   2. 2 meeting rooms
   3. 4 Closed offices
   4. Open space for a total of 17 staff
   5. Reception area – should accommodate min. 5 guests
   6. 2 toilets (1 for Ladies & 1 for Gents)
   7. Good pantry area
   8. 1 big storage area for archiving
   9. 1 secured & fire proof server room (as per our Group standards)
   10. Building security should be available for full time

Appreciate, if you can revert to us ASAP.

--
kindly Call or SMS if I'm not able to pick yours call

Regards
Atif Khan
Yahoo: atifdadkhan
Skype: atifdadkhan