Hello
it might be furnished or not but cheapest price in the market.
They are here and ready to view it.
I think that they are looking for the price 300-350 for garden home and 600 for
signature villa.

Thank u
Tania
0507453727

07 сентября 2011, 12:42 от "Philippe ." <lyon.bro...@gmail.com>:
Hi Tancha,

Do you need furnished?

What is your client's budget?

Regards.

2011/9/7 Таня Арапова <tanch...@mail.ru>
Dear all
I am looking for a cheapest villa for rent in Palm Jumeirah.
Viewing ASAP.
Thanks
Regards
Tania
0507453727

--
Читайте и отправляйте электронные письма прямо со своего телефона.
Просто зайдите с телефона на m.mail.ru

In association with www.buildingarabia.com