2)
2 B/R IN DUBAI MARINA PINACCLE
W/BALCONY/ 3RD FLOOR
1644 SQFT/
SZR/MARINA/GOLF VIEW
2- CAR PARKING FREE OF CHARGES.
SP: 1080,000/-NTO
3)
2 B/R in Dubai Silicon Oasis/ Silicon Arch Tower
1376 Sqft/ in 7th floor
2 parking slots
Full facilities
Fully furnished upgraded
Building is well maintained
FULL FACILITIES W/ 24 HOURS SECURITY.
SP:750K NOT NEGOTIABLE
4)
Miradol La Collection two Villa
Plot size: 13,500 Sqft/ type 13
BUA: 5500 Sqft/opp. Nebourwood Extra two rooms
Full Land Scape/ Corner Plot
Viewing in Afternoon only.
SP: AED. 5 M
5)
Dubai Marina/Bonire
Full Marina View Park island
2 B/R Area: 1394 Sqft
Rented: 120,000/- year
Viewing not available
SP:1.8M
6)
JLT/Gold Crest Views2
2 B/R +Balcony+ Parking
Area: 1108 Sqft
SP: 770k
7)
JLT/ Office for rent/ Sale
Fortune Executive Tower
Next t Metro Statio
Ground Floor
Size: 685 Sqft.
Rent: 110/Sqft
SP: Offer
8)
Villa in Jumeirah Island
Cluster 31
5+ maid with balconies
Spain Style/upgraded villa with cinema room
Private Jacuzzi and fully furnished
Ready for transfer the title deed
Plot size: 10,271 Sqft
SP- 7.3M
9)
Burk Khalifa
3 B/R + Maids room
Sea/SZR/fountain View
Type C
68thfloor
Area: 2663 Sqft
Fully Furnished includes ( fridge,chiller, gas range, washing machine w/dryer)
10)
Diamond Views1/ Jumeirah Village South
1 B/R with balcony
Equipped kitchen /covered parking
With full facilities/pool view
SP-440k
11)
2 B/R in queue point/ Dubai Land
With balcony and covered parking
Under construction. Structure finished and finishing work started.
Have good layout.
Large Free terrace garden
Expected handing over March 2012
SP> 650k
12)
Fortune Executive office/JLT
Shell & Core
Area: 1555 Sqft
SP- 455 Sqft

Viewing Please Call

Regards
Vanessa
00971 55 1657618
WOODLAND REAL ESTATE LLC
Tel: (+971 4) 4308141
Fax: (+971 4) 4308140
www.woodland-realestate.com
RERA Registration Number: 602

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.* *

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com