Dear abbas,
We have JAFZA south corner 2 roads ware house bua:100000 and plot 150000,
brandnew,dhs.20 p.s.f rent

With Best Regards,

Naveed Rashid,

RERA BRN: 10905
RERA ORN: 941

First Class Real Estate,
310- Al Wadi Bldg, Besides Mazaya Centre, Sheikh Zayed Street, P.O.Box: 440588,
Dubai, U.A.E

Sent from my iPhone +971(55)994 5680
+971(50)146 3020