Dear All,
We have a plot available in The Villa Project.Details are as below.
Project : The Villa
Sector : RL
Location : Corner Plot
Area : 8105 sq ft
Title Deed : Available
Price : AED 105 per sq ft Net to Owner + +
Location is excellent as it has on one side 60' road and on the other side 49' road.For details and any other quries.
Feel Free to call.

Nouman
00971 50 9187287
00971 55 1689433

WOODLAND REAL ESTATE LLC
Tel: (+971 4) 4308141
Fax: (+971 4) 4308140
www.woodland-realestate.com
RERA Registration Number: 602

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.* *

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com