*whats the price per sqf ?*
*
On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 6:45 PM, Clickonleine Properties <
clickonlinepropert...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ** **
>
> Dear All ****
>
> Got 6 villa plots for sale in RN cluster let me know if you have any
> buyers ****
>
> Thanks ****
>
> ** **
>
> *Kind Regards,
> **Swati R. Suchak
> **Mob: +971 055 919 7700 UAE**
> **swatisuc...@gmail.com  **
> **
> **--DISCLAIMER--**
> *This electronic message and any attachments hereto are confidential and
> addressed.*
> *If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any use,
> disclosure, forwarding or copying of the message or any attachments is
> unauthorized.*
> *If you have received this message in error, notify the sender
> immediately. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email
> are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
> any company or individual.*
> *E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
> information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
> or incomplete, or contain viruses. I therefore do not accept liability for
> any virus transmitted by this email.**
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> .****
>
> --
> In association with www.buildingarabia.com

*with best Regards ** *
*
*
* <http://groups.google.com/group/saeed-salehi-real-estate-group>
*

*saeed
salehi<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/saeed-salehi-real-estate-group>
*
*senior sales consultant
Royal Majestic Real Estate Brokers <http://www.royalmajestic.ae>
Mobile: +971 50 9249433                                       **
Tel:      +971 4 2944644
Fax:     +971 4 2944655
Website :  www.royalmajestic.ae
Email : sa...@royalmajestic.ae