Dear All,

Following Property For Sale

1)

Area:    DIFC

Type:    1 B/R

Building Name: Liberty House

Floor:   Above 10th Floor

Area:    972 sq ft

Selling Price: 1,780,000 Net to owner ++

2)

Area:    JLT

Type:    2 B/R + Study

Building Name: Icon Tower

Floor:   Above 15th Floor

Area:    1089 sq ft

Parking:            1 Covered Parking

Selling Price: 725K Net to owner ++

3)

Area:    JLT

Type:    1 B/R with 1 & half Toilet

Building Name: Icon Tower

Floor:   Above 5th Floor

Area:    743 sq ft

Selling Price: 545K Net to owner ++

4)

Area:    Dubai Marina

Type:    2 B/R

Building Name: Marina Diamond 2

Floor:   lower Floor

Area:    963 sq ft

Selling Price: 820K Net to owner ++

Bilal Hassan

+971 55 4813580

Woodland Real Estate LLC

Tel +971 4 4308141

Fax +971 4 4308140

P.O.Box 191574 Dubai UAE

BB Pin 27228F04

www.woodland-realestate.com

Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."

NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.

** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.* *

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com