How are u ,my friend MrDuane Wilson. :-)

I am jolie ,the manager of overseas dept of Harvest Logistics team.

Share the OCEAN FREIGHT of AUG with u here .I cant show all ports there, let
us check others for u case by case ,u contact me by skype or mail.

we have 12 offices in mainland of China, and CANADA.

we must support u reduce logistics cost in future. If bother u ever, forgive
me pls.

POD

ETD

VALIDITY

VIA

20GP

40GP

40HQ

45HQ

Remark

LA,CA/LB,CA

MON

8/01-8/31

BASEPORT

2265

2820

2920

0

14days

LA,CA/LB,CA

TUE

8/01-8/14

BASEPORT

2100

2630

2680

***

15days

LA,CA/LB,CA

SUN

8/01-8/31

BASEPORT

2245

2800

2900

0

13days

BALTIMORE,

WED

8/01-8/31

BASEPORT

3300

4125

4225

***

38days

NEW YORK,NY

THU

8/01-8/31

BASEPORT

3300

4125

4225

***

35days

NORFOLK,VA

THU

8/01-8/31

BASEPORT

3300

4125

4225

***

39days

CHICAGO,IL

TUE

8/01-8/14

IPI via LB

3175

4015

4015

***

22days

HOUSTON,TX

TUE

8/01-8/14

IPI via LB

3185

4025

4025

***

21days

Best Wishes

Jolie Zhang

Shanghai Harvest International Logistics Co., Ltd

Tel:  0086-21-63078395                    Fax: 0086-21-63244312

ATT: jolie <mailto:s...@harvest-log.com> @harvest-log.com    Skype:
jolie_logistics

Website:  <http://www.harvest-log.com/> www.harvest-log.com

Headoffice Address: Room 2108 ,Fude building ,No.,1688,

North Sichuan Road,Hongkou District,Shanghai, China

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com