Dear All,
I have full building Exclusive for sale in international city.details are as below.
Area : International City
Cluster : Morocco
Type : G+4
Plot Area : 8852 sq ft
BUA : 44000 sq ft approx
Total apartments : 44
Total Shops : 08
Total Studio's : 24
Total Standard 1 B/R : 16
Total Large 1 B/R : 4
All apartments Rented @ : 1 Million
All Shops Rented @ : 200,000
Selling Price : 19 Million ++ (Negotiable)

For further details and viewing please dont hesitate to call
(If no answer over the call kinldy leave text message with your name so i can reply)

Nouman
00971 55 1689433
00971 50 7004757
BB PIN 28EB171B
ORN # 602
BRN # 7958

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.* *

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com
---