Reduced Price !!! DOWNTOWN

Investor Deal, 2BR in in Boulevard Central Tower, with Full BURJ VIew. [ 2.4
Million AED }

THE GEM OF DOWNTOWN. !! 3 BD in OLD TOWN  , For Sale, at 3.275 Million
3 BR in South Ridge For sale at 3.65 Million AED
THIS INVESTMENT WILL STANDOUT !!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To make a right investment you have to choose the right location because only a
location can define the worth of any investment .here comes an offer to buy an
immaculate 3bedroom apartment in the heart of Down town with Amazing BURJ &
Fountain view.

      Rare Availability.
========================

Cheapest Unit..

It’s a pleasure to offer this immaculate 3 bedroom apartment in South ridge
because I am sure that this prime location will motivate you to make the most
valuable investment in Dubai..

LIFESTYLE, LOCATION & VALUE !!! 3 bd with maid in OLD TOWN, CALL FOR THE size,
and view.. [ this is the cheapest unit ]

Call Nadeem, Sales Director at 055-4849429 or email to nad...@aajproperty.com

I have direct buyer looking to buy penthouse in Address Lake Hotel, Budget 19
Million AED.
Please call me back if you have any

To unsubscribe please reply to this email with subject | Unsubscribe.

AAJ Property | Located in Smart Height, Suite # 2203, Tecom | Dubai Media City.

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com
---