Dear All
We have 2 shops side by side in a main road building in France near LULU
Supermarket for sale @ a very good Price.Details are as below.
1)
Type: Shop
Cluster: France
Building: Q-05
Gross Area: 925 sq feet
Net Area: 732 sq feet
View : Parking
Selling Price : 439,375 net + +
Both Shops are side by side and can be used as 1 big shop once the rented shop
gets vacant as a big showroom or office.

For viewing and details please call anytime.
Nouman
055-1689433
BB Pin # 28FBCD3F
BB Pin # 28EB171B
BRN # 7985
&
Bilal
055-4813580
BB Pin # 27228F04
BB Pin # 28EB171B
BRN # 25932
ORN # 602
"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please
forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will
forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message
with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.* *

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com
---