Dear All,
Big Plot For Sale In Sharjah Details are as under
Type Plot For Sale
Area industrial area 11
Size 40,000 Sq ft
Status Rented @ 700,000 Aed
The Land have a huge yard of 30,000.00 SqFt Area. and 2 sheds seperate and ground + mezzanine floor with offices  of 10,000.00 SqFt. area
Price  10.5 million net to owner
2)
Villa Available For Sale In Sharjah Al Nakheelat
Type Arabic Villa
Room 5 bed room ,2majlis,hall
Area 7000 Sq ft
Status Rented @ 60000 Aed (vacant on Transfer)
Price 800,000 Aed Net To owner

For More details please call
Adnan
00971 50 7269244
BB PIN 28EB171B

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.* *

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com