Dear All,
Following Property Available For Rent & Sale
For Rent
1)
2 Bed room Hall Flat Available For Rent Palm Jumeirah
Community Palm
Building Al Sultana
Floor 8th
Type  2 beds Room Hall Flat (F Type)
View Full Sea View
Size 1993 Sq Ft
Status Vacant Ready to move in
Rent 160K / 1 & 170K / 2 Chqs Negotiable

2)
Dubai Marina
3 Bed Plus maid Duplex available for rent
Community Dubai Marina
Building Damac Waves
Floor 26th
Status Vacant Fully Furnished
View Full Marina & Sea View
Size 4500 Sq Ft private pool on top
Rent 350k (Negotiable) 1 Chq

FOR SALE
1)
Community Spring 12
Type   3E (3 B/R +Study+Maid)
Plot   349.25 Sq M
Status   Vacant
View   On the Lake
Price   3.2 million net to owner
2)
Studio Flat For Sale International City
Cluster  Emirates
Building 13
Floor 3rd
Area 480 Sq ft
Status  Rented With Balcony @ 23k till may 2014
Price 318,000 AED net to owner
Transfer Available with TITLE DEED
4)
One Bed Room Flat For Sale International City
Cluster  Greece
Building K-12
Floor 3rd
Area 740 Sq ft
Status  Vacant With Balcony Fully furnished and Beautifully upgraded
Price 410,000 AED net to owner (Negotiable)
Transfer Available with TITLE DEED
5)
Shop For Sale International City
Cluster  Persia
Building O7
View Main Road
Gross Area 950 Sqft
Net Area 732 Sq ft
Status  Vacant almost ready corner Shop
Price 500,000 AED net to owner
Transfer Available with TITLE DEED

Requirement:
Required Property for Rent & Sale in Motor City, International City JLT, Business Bay, IMPZ, Dubai Marina & Down Town please register your property with us for Quick rental & Sale

For Further Details Please Call
Adnan Ahmed
The Managers Real Estate
00971-55-7868388
BB Pin # 28EB171B
ORN # 12271

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.* *

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com