1 and 2 bedrooms apartments, fully furnished,  for sale or rent in Dubai Marina, JBR, ROYAL OCEANIC AND BAY CENTRAL WEST

AVAILABLE FROM 17th July 2013

JBR Shams 2 #1702 2 Bedroom Apartment + Laundry Room - Rented until July 16th, 2013

- 1,290 Sq Ft
- Fully Furnished
- Partial Sea & Full Marina view with a balcony

Will be open for Viewings from 17th July 2013.  Call my assistant RAVI on 050 845 8517

E-mail me for Photos, Documents & Layout

Sale: AED 2,195,000/- net
or
RENT: 145,000/- (one cheque)

PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME TILL 24th JULY AS I AM ABROAD, ON VACATION.

AVAILABLE and VIEWABLE upon my return FROM 24th JULY:
2 BEDROOM FULL PANORAMIC SEA VIEW and PALM VIEW Apartment ------- #2506 in Royal Oceanic
- 1,716 Sq Ft
- Fully Furnished
- Beautiful Full Palm & Ocean Views with Balcony

E-mail me for Photos, Documents & Layout

Sale: AED 3.1 Million aed net
or
For rent - Available and viewable anytime from 24th JULY 2013 at 180,000/-  one cheque, Rent includes cooling Bills.

New Listing - Bay Central  West  Apartment # 907
- 1 Bedroom -AVAILABLE FROM 15th AUGUST 2013
- Most Modern and Luxurious ALL Glass Tower with Gym, Pools, Sauna and Steam Rooms
- Centrally located in Dubai Marina
- Within 100 yards to the new upcoming Tram Station and JBR walk
- Only 8 minute walk from the Marina Mall and Metro Station

Details:
- 771 square feet
- 1 En-suite Bedroom with Balcony + Guest 1/2 Bathroom
- Partial sea view and Al Fattan/JBR view
- Fully Furnished
- Documents & Photos + Virtual Tour Videos available upon request
Pricing:
- Rent at 90,000/- (one cheque) including air conditioning bills
or
- For sale at 1.5m net
- Viewings can be arranged, by Appointment, after 24th July.

  • We are the owners of all above apartments;
  • Full commission is yours

    For any other information, please do not call me, until 24th July but you are welcome to text me with your e-mail ID or preferably e-mail me for Photos, Documents & Layout

    Warm Regards,

    Kuldeep Aggarwal
    Desert Dreams Limited
    k...@dd.ae