Dear All,
We have exclusive 2 B/R apt for sale in Emirates Crown Dubai Marina for sale
Details are as below
Area Dubai Marina
Building Emirates Crown
Type 2 bedrooms + maid
Size:  2445 sq.ft
Status  Vacant
Floor Low floor, Great layout and finishing
View Partial Sea & Pool View
Parking  1 Reserve Parking Space
Excellent price
Price: 2.95 Million Net to owner + +
Viewing will be possible by appointments for serious clients only.
2)
Office Available For Rent JLT
Ready Office Available For Rent In JLT
Details are as Below
Area JLT
Building HDS
Cluster F
Type Commercial Office
Size:  1089 sq.ft
Status  Vacant & Ready To Move in
Floor 1st
Rent 1,10,000 aed
Viewing will be possible by appointments for serious clients only.
Nouman
00971-55-1689433
BB Pin # 28FBCD3F
Adnan
00971-55-7868388
BB Pin # 28EB171B

The MANAGERS Real Estate
INTERNATIONAL CITY, RUSSIA CLUSTER, BLDG V-17,
P.O. Box: 299486, Dubaiā€“UAE
Tel:  (+971 4) 4201955
Fax: (+971 4) 4206277
ad...@themanagers.co
www.themanagers.co
RERA  Registration Number:  12271

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.**

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com